- Porsche PIWIS Diagnostic Tool
- Benz&BMW Diagnostic Tool
- Launch X431 Scanner
- Autel Series
- SPX Autoboss Series
- Auto Diagnostic Tools
- Heavy Duty Truck Scanner
- Professional Diagnostic Tools
- VAG Diagnostic Tool
- Gm tech 2
- FVDI AVDI Abrites Commander
- Auto Diagnostic Cable
- Odometer Correction
- Engine Tuning Tool
- OBD Code Scanner & Code Reader
- Airbag Reset Tool
- Car Repair Software
- Garage Equipment
- Key Programmer
Ford VCM II
|Categories:||Professional Diagnostic Tools|
|Brand:||auto diagnostic tools obd|
|Model:||Ford VCM II|
|Terms of Payment:||Western Union,T/T,paypel|
Ford VCM 2
Ford VCM 2 Multi-Language Diagnostic Tools | IDS Software Version: V84 (curreently it supports Ford cars only)
Ford VCM 2 Features:
1. The FORD VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Ford VCM 2 Function:
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Guided Fault Finding
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Program New Keys
- Injector Coding
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Steering Angle Resets
- All Other Dealer Functions
The difference between VCM and VCM II:
VCM (SP10-T) cannot support VMM, VCM II support VMM as well as CFR
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD-DVD (Software IDS v84)
1pc x Plastic box